Job Opportunities – template
Assembler or assistant assembly for mechanical construction
- Field of study: mechanics, electro-mechanics (preferably A2)
- Experience is an advantage
- Experience with reading/interpreting of plans and schemes
- Sense of order
- Dynamic and flexible
- Being able to work independently
Customer and service engineer
- Field of study: electro-mechanics (graduate or industrial engineer)
- Knowledge of laser applications, CNC, optics, pneumatics, hydraulics, CADCAM, robotics and mechanics is an advantage
- Languages: English, French and German beside Dutch
– Programming and testing of machine cycles
– Doing applications and demonstrations on laser machines , programmed on off-line CADCAM systems
– Educating customers in Lokeren and on international locations with customers
– Be willing to go frequently abroad (Europe and outside) for repair, for putting machines into operation and for product training.
Practical bachelor for our electrical engineering department
BALLIU Machine Tool Corporation nv designs and fabricates laser based industrial machines. Our machines our implemented in a wide range of production processes. BALLIU has a worldwide reputation in the laser processing industry. 95 % of our machines are installed abroad.
Our electrical engineering department currently has a job opening.
The ideal candidate’s task will include electrical design, follow-up of the electrical work in progress, start-up and testing of machines and electrical problem solving. Backed by experience and dedication the successful candidate will quickly master these tasks.
We’re looking for a practical bachelor (“Graduaat” in electronics, automation, telecommunication,…) or industrial engineer.
Experience with Eplan 5.6, with Autocad and electrical design of automated machines are desirable.
Send your resume (CV) with your picture to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org